Before you get back to business, have you thought about how to open and the condition of your building? Many buildings have been shuttered for weeks, leaving you with quite a to-do list. To help, we have created this handy checklist that covers important and often forgotten items.
- Do you have a plan in place to move from aesthetic cleaning to a disinfecting cleaning process?
- Do you have a reliable source for hand sanitizer, toilet paper and masks?
- Can your current cleaning company provide technical disinfecting services, fogging, electrostatic spraying or hand disinfecting using technical wipes and registered hospital disinfectants?
- Ensure that all high-touch areas have a plan for continuously being cleaned and disinfected.
- Does your current cleaning and disinfecting program meet the demand of your daily occupancy?
- Are you aware of what equipment is being brought into your facility? Was it used in other facilities? If it was, was it disinfected prior to entering your facility?
- How will the organization communicate changes or needs for technical disinfecting with the cleaning service provider?
- What is the current response time to respond to immediate needs to make sure your facility stays open?
- Is the current cleaning company following CDC guidelines for reopening facility protocols?
- Have you set an appointment to meet with a Jani-King environmental consultant on how we can assist you in getting your facility ready?
- Will your employees feel safe?
- Will your customers feel safe?
- Confirm employee health and readiness to return to work.
- Has the current cleaning schedule been updated to include disinfecting of high touch areas?
- Prior to opening, do a baseline technical disinfecting.
- Clean the exterior of the building (sidewalks, handrails, ﬂoor mats, and parking lots).
- Educate employees/customers on social distancing, hand-washing, and other safety policies.
- Plan for continuous disinfecting services.
During the shut down, Jani-King has been on the front-line of COVID-19, assisting with keeping critical businesses open.
Contact Jani-King on 1300 364 694 to learn more.